Line of the Day...

  • Failure feeds on failing to try again..

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

July 15, 2008

Hmm..let's see what have we got for today...

Bout 12 noon, 2 idiots had a conversation on my door step....Idiot award goes to KaiKai and Manager! LoL...can't remember much bout the content, only recall KaiKai saying hes hungry XD. Anyway, that's how I woke up. Spent bout an hour loitering on the net until Kai came home around half past 1. Brought him to Chaddy to settle some business with student flight. Gosh..here's the important bit of today..this F*cking Chinese old hag were consulting the consultant which Kai's meant to meet with. We sat there for friggin more than 30 minutes listening to the conversation..I swear I've never been as close to hell -.- Regarding details bout how horrifying it was..simply can't be described in words. Believe me, you won't want a taste of it. Headed to Kmart after student flight. Here, another Fat Ass (my car) drained my wallet again @@. Bought some floor mats, compact disc holder and a so called "easy fitting" steering cover. Well, took me and fat boy somewhat 10 minutes on wrestling mode to get it on my steering...so much for "easy fitting" -.- Next, we decided to bath the fat ass since I bought new accessories. Got ourselves to one of those gas station that has a self-service car wash..Here comes the interesting bit. Normally a car wash costs less than 4 dollars, but I spent 8 dollars on it despite having 2 of us there to wash a single car. For couple of ten minutes, Kai and I actually turned into 2 idiotic monkeys that popped out of nowhere in the metropolis figuring out how to work the machines -.- Bet people at the gas station were like "What the F are those 2 Asian doing there? They looked kinda lost.." Well, everyone has a first time..it's a good experience tho. That's about it for today..

Good Night Cik Jasman ! Better ? (Corresponding to some complains from a somewhat noisy reader)

No comments: